1.11.2009

Lukas Kasprowicz

Each time I stand in front of the easel, about to start a new painting, what I’m really standing in front of is another exciting journey full of challenges and the unknown. Every painting brings about unique experiences as each time my mind is freed from routine action and allowed to explore. Repeat myself? – I leave that to politicians and print makers, even though I often admire the latter. One distinctive style? – Why limit yourself? There is no one style just as there is no single human emotion or mood. My styles travel as do emotions…

For more work visit my website at: www.lkasprowicz.com


The Old Liar by Lukas Kasprowicz
The Old Liar


Sudden Presence of Angels | paintig
Sudden Presence of Angels

First Episode from Life of an Ordinary Man by Lukas Kasprowicz Second Episode from Life of an Ordinary Man by Lukas Kasprowicz

1 komentarz:

  1. Anonimowy20.11.09

    Like Francis Bacon nice. My style. Tom. C.

    OdpowiedzUsuń